Monday, January 7, 2008

Justin In The Kitchen


Add Image









Friends for life- sounds like a prison sentence. When you know someone for 41 years, you have a history. Deb, my husband and I met in 7th grade. We married and raised children together and spent our first 40 years on earth within a 10 mile radius of each other. Our babies played together and we know many of each others secrets. These are the ties that bind. We have lived, laughed, cried, loved and lost together. I am moved, as I record this, by all that our friendship has encompassed.

We did more of the same this holiday season. I want to post the photos that encapsulate the visit. Justine is heading to the Culinary Institute of America (CIA) in February. I believe he is the next Top Chef. Stay tuned. Eat, drink and make merry. We know how. Sasha and Brynn raise a glass, while Don and Adam take home trophies for their napping abilities! Karaoke reigns supreme at Casa Wenskay. Ryan serenades Sasha and all is well with the world...

No comments: