Monday, January 7, 2008

Consumable Christmas



















A blanket thank you to everyone that gifted our family this year beyond the blessing of your friendship and love. Right back at you all.


With that said, here is a photo of the new knitting gifts I am loving best. My project tote and the inter-changeable Options needles from KnitPicks. These two are calorie free and will help me work off the extra weight created by the wine, Kansas City prime rib, sweets and goodies we received. Did you know that Sees peanut brittle is addictive and should come with a warning or free pass to rehab?

I had to show you the magnet Heather found back in PA for me. It says, "Stop me before I volunteer again!" I love the whole vintage revisited line. You can see it at via my linkage. It is worth a visit for a good chuckle. Enjoy...

No comments: