Saturday, August 25, 2007

Photo Beginnings


Finally, college girl is giving me a photo tutorial! Here are the Koigu blend socks. Another pair of Sockatta sunset colored socks are on the needles for my daughter. It is true that when people see the socks- they want the socks. I may have to knit socks in secret or only while I KIP around strangers. It is a full and busy weekend with all three of the kids under the parental roof for the first time since Easter week. Now, is there a way to go back and insert photos relevant to former blogs? I have been away from the computer this week due to extreme company and dinner parties and a wonderful boating excursion. I want to practice this new skill and will be posting and editing for the next day or so...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Nice job! The photo looks great!