Tuesday, July 28, 2009

UFO's Completion Committment


Here is an email I received today from a friend. It brought to mind the many UFO's that nag at me from the closets, boxes, bags stashed around the house! I pledge to finish some of the things that I started. Now, where is that open bottle of Pinot Noir...


I am passing this on to you
because it definitely works,
and we could all use a little
more calmness in our lives. By
following simple advice heard
on the Oprah show, you too can
find inner peace.
Dr Oz proclaimed,"The way to
achieve inner peace is to finish all the
things you have started and have
never finished."
So, I looked around all the things
I started and hadn't finished, and
before leaving the house this morning,
I finished off a bottle of White
Zinfandel, a bottle of Tequila,
a package of Oreos, the remainder
of my old Prozac prescription,
the rest of the cheesecake,
some Doritos, and a box of chocolates.
You have no idea how freaking
good I feel right now.

No comments: