Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Hot Travel Times





I spent the weekend on the road. I went to visit a kindergarten classmate and her hubby in Palm Desert. It was 121 degrees. That is what I said. I do not believe that people are meant to live in such extreme weather conditions. I thought my car would spontaneously combust. It was good to see them on their first trip to California. From their home on Marco Island, Florida to Palm Desert, Ca is what I call from the frying pan into the fire! Tom was in town to promote his book "Lost and Found" which is a good read and available on Amazon. Check it out. I think it would make a great movie.



We went to the Japanese restaurant in the Marriott
and at 10 pm, in the bar it got cool enough fro me to drape a shawl around my shoulders. It was the "love shawl," knit by my friend Joan Clark from KnitWits.
Thanks Joan- love it. Berrocco Suede Yarn. Super simple and comfy.

No comments: