Thursday, September 18, 2008

Dog Blog Creates Chaos


I have been trying to catch up with all of the things I want to write about. Taking photos, downloading them and telling the story that accompanies the pictures in a thousand words or less.

I read a recent criticism of Bloggers in the local paper. Seems the reader sent a letter to the editor exclaiming her dismay over all of the people that waste their time and energy on web logs- Blogs. She wondered who gave a damn about so many mundane citizens, their lives and/or opinions? It got me thinking about who the heck reads this? Does anyone care?

Do I write with you in mind? I know that I have censored myself on more than one occasion, out of respect for my readership. Perhaps that was presumptuous? Perhaps, I write this as a personal form of expression to an audience of one. I am known to have a strong opinion on every subject known to man. For that reason alone, my husband does not read my blog regularly!

I have not contributed recently due to the competition for the laptop. I'm not sure where she is posting her words, but I'm not gonna tell Steezy that nobody cares about her opinion...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I can tell you that I read every post almost as quickly as you post it. :-) It makes me feel like we are not an entire continent away from each other.

Your Northern Niece....Dawn