Monday, August 15, 2011

Two Knit Ladies I Love


At TNNA this summer, Heather launched her new yarn line Ewe Ewe. knitty.com editor and innovator Amy Singer stopped by to say hello.

What would have made this picture perfect? If I had taken it and could have been there. We have another chance to get together at VKL the end of September.

So, what is your excuse. Knitters are fun peeps. We love to laugh and drink. It is always a party whenever two or more gather. Get your butts to Vogue Knitting Live in LA. Take a class from Amy- she is doing a cool toe up sock class and more.

Buy some washable wooly Ewe Ewe Yarn at NobleKnits.com or your local yarn shop... Like The Grove in San Diego, another one of my favorites!

2 comments:

Heather said...

I wish you had been there, too!! Thanks for the post!

NobleKnits said...

Great post - I love those knit ladies, too!