Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Will Cook For Food


















This is how I am making a living. Selling hand knits and cooking. Domestic Goddess- that's me.
I have been compared to Ina Garten, the world famous chef and owner of Barefoot Contessa. I think because we are both portly, middle aged brunettes with similar haircuts and wrinkles. I own her cookbooks and use them as a constant source for meal planning. I wish Ina and I had more in common. Incomes immediately come to mind.

My passion is knitting. I am a little more than a competent cook. I feel that most people can be successful in either arena by following the recipe. If you can read and measure and stir, you can cook. If you can read and measure and manipulate two sticks, you can knit. The secret ingredient in both processes is the addition of the love I put into the outcome. I want the consumer to love what I produce. A yummy dish, or a yummy hand knit. Enjoy...

No comments: