Monday, November 2, 2009

Eat, Drink and Be Married





















You know that I have a pattern in my archives for any occasion and I can prove it! A dear woman I know has found love after widowhood and is blessed to be married soon. Her friends decided to throw her a lingerie shower and my brain started to click away through my internal Rolodex of patterns.

I found a tiny skein of pure luxurious silk by Artyarns in my stash. So soft to wear and touch. So delicate, you must apply lotion to your hands before knitting or you risk snagging the yarn. The ribbon actually streams; Eat drink and be married. I had to get the matching bra to complete the set.

Special orders can be placed. It is fun to knit and a real shower show stopper. If you want to have one knit up for a loved one, leave your email in the comment box. I will contact you w/o publishing your email! Love is in the air...

No comments: