Sunday, July 29, 2007

Consumable gifts

I am sittin and knittin in the backyard while sippin from a fine wine gifted to me. This past year I have spent a lot of time cleaning ,organizing, purging and dumping Ala Clean Sweep.

To accompany this new found sense of order I started to put out the word for the future; consumables. As in gifts. No more Nick knacks. Consumables are easy. Wine, Chanel mascara, gift certificates, candles, food, and did I mention wine and YARN. The best consumable of all. It's yummy and in the process of consuming it is so satisfying. Not only do you have the joy of the yarn in hand, but you have the pleasure of the knitting process,and then the delight of a finished project for yourself or for another.

That is the ultimate consumable if you ask me. So, here it is in writing folks-keep the consumable love coming-It is great. Thanks to everyone that gifted me, yes even with the non-consumable. The best gift of all is the friend that has you on their mind enough to remember your birthday. With appreciation and love...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I think CASH is my favorite consumable these days!!