Saturday, April 23, 2011

Knitter's Review - Review of Knitting Books


Knitter's Review - Review of Knitting Books

Please click on this link to get a look at a book of knitting that you have never seen anywhere before.
It would be a good coffee table book for a knitter! I am doing so many deferred maintenance projects
around the house I have not knit, blogged, read a book or watched TV for over a week.

My BIL and SIL drove to California from Michigan.
They are a force of nature to be reckoned with.
We are working all day, dinner at dusk, a nightcap and then off to sleep with sore muscles.
Then my dear Diane from Portland, OR- called to see if she could drop down- so we have a house full.
Happy Easter to all. Or Happy Feaster- as we will have 15 for potluck dinner here. I am thankful
for the loving help and being surrounded with such wonderful people!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

We'll see you on Feaster! We're excited!

Anonymous said...

Happy Easter to you and yours!