Friday, October 9, 2009

Midterm Madness


Well it is that time of year. Midway through the semester and a midterm quiz online this weekend followed by a math midterm Tuesday and the History Midterm Thursday. The papers, the reading, the computations and the studying! Oh my.

It has not stopped me from knitting. I finished two scarves and a hat for the etsy store. I need to get the camera and upload the new stock. It takes me a while to get the store loaded and I will let you know when the new stuff is in. I knit the most beautiful feeling Keyhole Bowtie scarf out of Debbie Bliss silk alpaca. It feels like pure, soft heaven. I have finished the knit, felt and construction of a new bag, but I still need to sew the lining and add the straps.

No rest for the wicked...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

History!!! Can't be that hard -you've lived for a third of it :)