Wednesday, December 5, 2007

Wednesday All Day

It is Wednesday. I can't sleep, must have had caffeine in my decaf at 3pm this afternoon. So I have to get up in 6 hours and get to church for our WBS at 7:45. Following that there is a celebration lunch for Kay's birthday. We eat at the Rancho Santa Fe Inn and the Christmas decorations should be lovely. I pick up the boys and drop them at our house and make some quick dinner for them before heading off to Knitwits.



We knit and eat and drink red wine until 9pm. Clean up and lock up and head on home.

Is anyone else wondering what the poor little puppy will be doing all day? Steezy will hang out with me most of the day in the car. She has moved in and loves to go with me. We have her bed, treats, toys, food, leash and hand knit blankie in the Wenskay mobile. We will see how things play out.



The knitwits are finishing their stockings.



We will start a new knit-a-long project in January.



I'll tell you about it tomorrow, or I should say, later...

No comments: