Saturday, May 21, 2011

John Sews!









I am blessed with the family I married. that was not a mistake. John and Roxanne are my BIL and SIL from Michigan. Their daughter Kim recently transferred to my neighborhood with her job at Trader Joe's.

So, BIL and SIL drove out to see her and spent a month at my house. That was a jam packed, hard working, whirlwind of fun- month. The best room mates I have ever had. Easy to wake up to every day. I miss them.

This is John sewing the placket along the electric pool cover that ripped last summer and remained torn until BIL tackled the big, back breaking job. This saved approximately 2k that Poolsafe would have charged me to repair it.

This is one job on a long list of deferred maintenance that John addressed, with the help of Roxanne and I. The list grew long, while one thing lead to another, as we discovered more neglected chores.

There are not enough thank yous in the world to express my gratitude. Shout out to the best in laws on earth. Bar none. THANK YOU!

No comments: