Sunday, November 23, 2008

We Need to be a Prozac Nation



I mean no disrespect to anyone taking any form of medication for any reason. I am a believer in meds. I believe you must try every option to heal and feel well. I have long thought that our nation would be better off if we stopped chlorinating our water and started tranquilizing it. I want tranquil. I will have a house full of friends for the holiday and all of my children. I will cook for 2 days and we will devour in an hour.

One of my guests is a very good photographer. We will impose upon him to take the family Christmas card photo. That will be our main gift this year. I want to buy a cow and some sheep through the Heifer International program. Give a man a fish, and he eats a meal. Teach a man to fish, and he will never go hungry. How does that sound to everyone??? We can provide sheep to a family for wool and future knittters and weavers. I like it. Keep it tranquil.

No comments: